We are looking for a VFX Production Coordinator to join the team at our busy studio in Sydney.
Our studio in Darlinghurst is a bustling, client friendly space, and this role offers the right candidate an amazing chance to become an integral part of this growing team.
- Supporting the Managing Director to manage and oversee multiple projects across Alt, T&DA and New Holland
- Creating and maintaining asset databases and for tracking the delivery of assets
- Taking meeting minutes when necessary
- Ensuring that projects needs meet client expectation
- Working alongside the wider team, making sure communication between departments, Senior Producers and Artists is clear
- Minimum 3 years VFX experience in the same role or similar
- Strong communication skills
- A problem solver
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- Producers with agency or production experience with a great understanding of the VFX and post process are encouraged to apply
- The ability to work under pressure
- Technology knowledge
- Knowledge of scheduling and management packages such as Shotgun and Farmers Wife advantageous.
You will work with Alt’s team of producers, supervisors and artists to provide our clients with an exceptional quality of work and experience.
If you’re up for the challenge and want to work on the best projects with a legendary team of people, then get in touch today at email@example.com with VFX Production Coordinator – SYDNEY in the subject line.